Article 1 (Purpose of processing personal information)
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed is not used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be implemented, such as obtaining separate consent under Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Recruitment based on resume
2. Announcement Notification
3. Leverage alliances/suggestions
Article 2 (Period of processing and holding personal information)
1. The company processes and holds personal information within the period of holding and using personal information under the Act or the period of holding and using personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the data subject.
2. The processing and retention period of each personal information is as follows.
Personal information related to 'Use of alliances/proposals’ is collected, retained and used for the above purpose of use until the date of consent for use.
Grounds for retention: Article 15 of the Personal Information Protection Act (Consent of the data subject)
1) Records on the collection, processing, and use of credit information: 3 years
2) Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
3) Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
4) Records concerning the withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years
Article 3 (Items of personal information processed)
1. The company is processing the following personal information items.
Required items: Email, mobile phone number, name
Article 4 (Procedures for destruction of personal information and method of destruction)
1. If personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the lapse of the personal information retention period or the achievement of the purpose of processing, the company shall destroy the personal information without delay.
2. The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
1) Revocation procedure
The company selects personal information for which the reason for destruction occurred, and destroys personal information with the approval of the company's personal information protection manager.
2) Destruction method
Information in the form of electronic files uses technical methods that cannot reproduce records.
Article 5 (Matters concerning the rights and obligations of the data subject and legal representative, and the method of exercising them)
1. The information subject may exercise the right to view, correct, delete, or suspend processing of personal information to the company at any time.
2. The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) can be made to the company in writing, e-mail, and fax in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the company will take action without delay.
3. The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) may be conducted through a legal representative of the information subject or a delegated person, etc.
4. Requests for access to personal information and suspension of processing may limit the rights of the data subject pursuant to Articles 35 (4) and 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
5. If the personal information is specified as a collection target in other laws, requests for correction or deletion of personal information able to be rejected.
6. The company verifies whether the person who requested access, correction or deletion, or suspension of processing is the person who requested access according to the right of the information subject or a legitimate agent.
Article 6 (Matters concerning measures to ensure the safety of personal information)
The company is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Establish and implement an internal management plan
Internal management plans are established and implemented for safe processing of personal information.
2. Restricting access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access to the database system that processes personal information, and control unauthorized access from the outside using an intrusion prevention system.
3. Using a lock for document security
Documents containing personal information, auxiliary storage media, etc. are stored in a safe place with a lock.
Article 7 (Matters concerning the person in charge of personal information protection)
1. The company is in charge of the affairs related to personal information processing, and designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and remedy damages of the information subject related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Choi, Yong-Hun
Position: Executive Director
Contact us at 070-4221-8520, email@example.com, 031-759-8916
2. The information subject can contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge of personal information protection, handling complaints, and remedy for damage caused by using the company's service. The company will answer and process inquiries from the information subject without delay.
Article 8 (Department that receives and processes requests for access to personal information)
The information subject may request the following departments to access personal information under Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
The company will try to expedite the request for access to personal information by the information subject.
▶ Department of receipt and processing of requests for access to personal information
Department name: Management support department
Person in charge: Choi, Yong-Hun
Contact point: 070-4221-8520, firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 9 (Method of remedy for infringement of rights and interests of data subjects)
In order to receive relief from personal information infringement, the information subject may apply for dispute resolution or counseling to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee, the Korea Internet & Security Agency's Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center, etc. In addition, please contact the following institution for other reports and counseling on personal information infringement.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: (without National Number) 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
2. Personal Information Infringement Report Center: 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
3. Supreme Prosecutor's Office: 1301 (www.spo.go.kr)
4. National Police Agency: 182 (ecrm.cyber.go.kr)
A person who has been violated by a disposition or omission made by the head of a public institution for requests under Article 35 (Reading Personal Information), Article 36 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information), and Article 37 (Suspension of Processing of Personal Information) may request an administrative trial as prescribed by the Administrative Appeals Act.
※ For more information on administrative trials, please refer to the website of the Central Administrative Appeals Commission (www.simpan.go.kr).